Pinoy Big Brother

http://www.pinoybigbrother.mobi - Pinoy Big Brother Mobile - Sakay Na!

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

ALAS! Pinoy Big Brother Roxanne Barcelo issue was resolved.

Roxanne stated on PBB Live an hour ago

“We were together noong February 14, 2005. We broke up end of November. We didn’t talk until January 26. We reconciled. I knew I was coming here (PBB). We fixed things. We did, but I asked if he could bear with me because I went through a lot of changes, was going to face a bigger challenge. I wanted to us to start over as friends. Together. He respected that. Time came na nag-uusap sila ng family ko. It was difficult for me. Nakita ko message niya sa TV…. I needed to think about things. His parents didn’t know that we broke up yata… Then I heard he was moving on. Sinabi ko na pinag-usapan naming to try again.”

Big Brother then asked if it was possible that Roxie might have misled Marti into thinking that they are still together. Roxanne replied, “Siguro. I didn’t want to hurt him. Nagkamali po ako. I’m sorry.”

It came slowly, in measured words, and soft tones but it was loud and clear: Marti Gallego is not her boyfriend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home